Monday, December 05, 2005

Wanna Lead A Brand New Life.


hmms, can't get to sleep. so decided to write a blog now. hais, seriously, i'm getting damn tired of everything. Having a flu now, and it's killing me in no minutes times. like as if my nose is gonna drop. haas! i'm talking craps now kinda bored. Hais, I'm Missing Him sia. omg, he called me just now, but i was talking on the phone with someone else, so i asked him to call me back later. BUT he msg me and say enjoy talking. hurhurs, how could he. sigh~ At first, i thought he had a gf long ago, because i see his msn nick. but he told me so long again, but i don't believe. Should have believed him. Now, we didn't even talk or something. For that damn 2days, We didn't chat on the phone all this. argh!~ Don't wanna talk about it anymore. hmms, after that, siman*cuteCUTE talk to me in msn, asked me wanna go watch chicken little, so i'm watching with her! wooh0os~ At last can see her lers, hehes. Watching a cute show with my cuteCUTE, indeed really cute. hahas. yeahs~ gonna sleep now. eyes are closing soon. hurhurs.` =)

No comments: