Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Misses and Loved To Only Him, My DEARest~

Hmms, Came back not long ago. Today, went to airport cause MyHubby is going to New Zealand. So sent him off. Went with Nelson. I was like so sad. I can't stop my tears from flowing down, and he said " You promised me not to cry. " But i just can't endure. I'm really so sad. Now I'm like Missing Him so much. Wondering was he fine, and wondering is he okay. Uhms, Okay, after that, take cab went back to century square to watch The Omen with Justin, Jeremy and Nelson. While watching halfway, MyHubby msged me. So Sweet! *<3* Okays. The show was like quite scary? About satan conquering the world i guess? haha! not too sure. In the end, Damien din't died! Darn It! After that, went to eat Long John. Soon after, went to meet Ying, Kim, Nicole, Athalie and Eelin. So we were like quite bored. So we sat at inter mac. Soon later, Athalie and Nicole and Eelin went off home. Left Ying and Kim. Suddenly Jonathan walked passed. So he sat and talk talk with us awhile. Then we went 201. Kim wanted to but cigg. Went to meet Hao then. We went to the Mr.Prata to eat. After eating, went to the playground nearby. Okay, hao keep asking me to go walk walk. so i go with him. and we found a very huge stone. So we like trying to kick it down the, nvrmind, i don't know what that call. hahas. we like using out strength. i'm like keep laughing! Such a stupidity am I. okays, so we kicked down, kick up the slope. Then kim was like sleeping lahs, so i was thinking to put on top of his leg. so he could wake up? hahas. neverminds. Then hao start to feel bored again i guess, so we went walk walk to other places, after that. Came back the playground, we found a hop skotch on the map of the playground. So we played. So tiring and hot, But Fun! hahas. Having fun. Okays. Then after awhile, sat down and felt tired, so went home. Kim sent Ying home by walking and me and Hao walk home. Hao damn scare to go home alone. haha! Cutie lil baby boy. lols. So it was fun afterall! That's all for now. ((:

No comments: