Thursday, August 03, 2006

Do You Notice, I'm Gone?

Since i'm kind of bored now, i shall blog. it's 11.22pm already. Going to sleep soon, due to having school tomorrow. Don't feel like going to school. So bored and tiring. On wednesday, didn't go to school cause the period sucks. 3 periods of English. Oh my, neverminds. So, my dear came to meet me in the morning 9+. Then we went to Tampines Mall meet Hafidah and Haslinda. We planned to catch a movie. We watched The Lake House, since i've been craving for that show since the day it's out. So we went to watch it. The show was damn nice. One word ; Awesome! Really. Hahas, some part were funny. The dog was like so cute! Ppl, go and watch! Real nice. Lols. Today was a tiring day. We had quarrelled i guess, don't know why we quarrelled too. Sigh. And I cried. Wanted to meet khor nee, then i called her, acting that i'm not crying. But she asked, why you cry? I kept denying. And she said i can hear through your voice. I just kept saying i din't. After awhile, we're okay already. I don't wish to quarrel with him. Hais. Neverminds then. Heading to bed now, kinda tired already. Nights People. Will blog again.


Love Me, Pamper Me, Adore Me

No comments: