Monday, August 14, 2006

A Public Affair.





Saturday, Went with My Dear, Wei Xian, Justin, Alistair, Aaron and Justin to watch fireworks at Esplanade. It was France. we was late for the Fireworks! But at least we get to see some of the fireworks. Not bad only. I captured some of the photos. Hahs. After see-ing fireworks, head to Marina Square to check out on movies. But it was kinda late, so we went back to Tampines Mall watched See No Evil. It was like damn scary lahs. For me lahs. Lols. I don't even dare to see. Kept covering with Justin's jacket as i'm too afraid! After the movie, slacked awhile then go home already. And forgoodness sake, i can't sleep for the 2 days cause of that bloody show! Kept thinking about the big size monster WWE kate? (not sure his name), like he's going to chase me or something? Lols.

Sunday, Woke up at around 3+. Hao asked me out cause he's bored at home! So met him at 5.45. Took bus to Tamp Mac waiting for Ying to come. I was feeling damn sick. Sore throat is killing me. Bought some herbal drink and Strepsils? So bitter can the drink! 3 of us were damn bored. Went to play arcade. The touch screen thingy, then shop here and there. Walk until our legs going to rot. After that, went to meet my dear at Safra, he's playing dota with Nelson they all. Me and him damn cold towards each other? Like as if we're friends. Din't talk much to each other. I've no idea why. I had those kind of feelings that he's going to dump me soon. But i asked him, he said he just don't like himself? Saying he feels awkward when he speaks to me. I feel damn sad. Cried while msging him. I'm really feel sad when he tolds me that. Breaks my heart. I got that feeling that he doesn't loves me anymore. I really hope we won't quarrel again or what already.

Monday, Went school for English Prelim, Paper 1 and 2. Paper 1 was damn hard lahs. Think i'm going to fail my paper 1. Paper 2 alrights. After exam, Went to buy ciggs with my classmates. After that played Basketball together with them. Kind of bored so joined them. Hahas. Damn funny lah! Stupid nelson keep spitting on the floor. Then the bball kena his damn saliva. So yucks lah! eeeyer. LOLS. hmms, going to rest now. So tired. Blog again. Here's some pictures of the fireworks. ((:






No comments: