Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I was damn totally sick ytd. Slept around 1+ midnight, and woke up early 10 in the morning. Had a bad headache. My head real hurts. So i rest till 1+ pm, woke up and vomit. Feeling damn horrible. So my sis took medicine for me, but i can't swallow tablets, so she got to beat into pieces for me. So bitter and i vomit everything out again. Nevermind, went to rest till 6+ in the evening. Was feeling much better already. So i get up changed, everything went to meet my hubby. Kept thinking of him everyday. I miss him so so much. Went safra with Nelson, Joel, Justin too. Played Dota. After that, went back to his house awhile. Waiting for Joel to come and we went downstairs to drink. After that Whitney came to meet us too. I miss her so sudden. =x Alright, Drank Absolut Raspberri and Chievas. Hahas. Won't write much how we drink or what. Lols. After that, Whit went to meet *erherm* and i took cab home. Okay, That's all. Will blog again when i'm free(:


4 More Days To Our 6th Month Anniversary. <3
I Love Him More And More Each Day.
Truly Yours,
StarChen.

No comments: