Thursday, October 12, 2006

I was so confused. He's treating me the best, and now problem and problems again. Making me angry and sad again. All he want from me was trust, i know. I gave him my trust already. Didn't kept mentioning about that girl's name. Now was another girl. On tuesday, suppose to meet to go BumbleBee. Met all of them at Century. Didn't know Darren went to meet someone else first i guess? This was what i think. I went to see his friendster acct, a girl wrote testi for him and said, Darren, Sorry about yest, i didn't did that on purpose. Are you angry or pissed off. Can see it from your look yest. blah blah blah. What are your point of views? When i read it, my mind was in a lost. Feeling angry, annoyed, sad.

I want to know who did he meet her with and meet her for what? I just want the truth from him! Hope he'll tell me the truth himself.

Won't blog much. Moodless. Woke up 10+ in the morning. Can't get back to sleep. Fuck it! Real Pissed Off for what he did.

Problematic!

No comments: