Sunday, October 22, 2006

Today is our 6 Months Anniversary. (:

Although on Sat, we did quarrel abit but at last, okay already. So around 10+ i went to meet MyBaby, Justin and Nelson at Safra. They were playing Dota. After that, we chill at my dear's house playground there. While we walking back, i told him left 15 more mins to our 6 months. Till we reached the playground. We suddenly talk about my dear's nanny. I was laughing non-stop luh. It's really damn funny. Everyone was laughing. So okay. I was sitting at the see-saw. Suddenly, my dear walked towards me and gave me a kiss and say Happy half year anniversary! I was shocked but of course happy luh. Hahas. Okays, after that Nelson went home, awhile later Justin went home too. Left me and my dear. I told him i was hungry. And it was around 12+ am, i don't wanna eat at coffeeshop. So we head to eat at Mc Donald's. We ate happily, smiling smiling all. Hahas. After we ate, he brought me to Pasir Ris Park at around 1am. Although it was quite a Not nice place but Romantic. We sat at the Rock. Only him and me. We were so happily chatting. I love him cuddling me. =X he say was kinda bored, so asked me to on some songs. After that he say, Let's dance. asked me to stand. Lols. So he teached me how to dance. Not those techno or r&b dance. Was the romantic dance. hahas. i was like kinda scared. Scared got people see, i'll shy. Lols! This was the first time he asked me to dance with him. After awhile, i on Buttons by PCD, he loves to dance that song. Hahaha! It was hot and cute when he dance that. So funny! I spent a Wonderful Night with him. Was feeling really happy! Later gonna meet him too cause it's still our anniversary.<3

He says I'm His Little Princess. (:
Dear, Happy 6 months Anniversary!
I, Star Chen Zi Yun Love Darren Frederick Pereira Till Aged<3

No comments: