Sunday, November 26, 2006

I will blog about a little about this few days what i've done. On Wed, watched Colic with Darren. It was quite scary. Anyway, i'm back with Darren. He's treating me much better then last time already. After show, met DeQing. Lazy and no time to blog. Always sleep, wake up go out already. Then stay out till very late and tired. On thursday, friday, Chill with friends. Boring but kinda fun. Hahas. Saturday, Went town with DearDear, Athalie and DeQing. Went shopping. Deqing bought 2 shirt from Stussy and X-large, Athalie bought a pair of jean, Baby and i bought belt. After shopping with them. Justin came along too. After then, we decided to catch a movie. Watched 9.56. This movie is damn freaky scary lah! I don't even dare to open my eyes and see. Kept closing my eyes. Hahas. Was real scary. Everyone, Catch that Movie. Damn freaky. Hahas. Alright, After movie we headed back tamp, chill. For Sunday, Meet my baby, DeQing and Nelson. Chill and after that went DeQing's house play Playstation. Hahas. The first time i came his house, asked him to take drinks for me and all. Lols. Then he said "You think you Princess isit?! This is my house leh!!" Lols. Damn funny. It was fun with them. After that, around 12am we went to eat and Baby headed home and now I miss him dearly! =x I guess That's all for now. Gonna head to bed. Tatas.

No comments: