Friday, November 10, 2006

Since it's a boring day today for me, i shall blog a little. Okay. On the 7th Nov, i'm admitted into hospital due to overdosage of pills. Not panadols. 23 tablets of Paracetamol. Aww, Now thinking of it, i feel like puking. Just discharged yesterday noon. Warded in hospital is real scary for me. Neverminds, i won't say much. Cause i don't want any one to sympathies me.

Later, i shall have fun, don't think so much of anything. Spend my days, shopping. Even though, it's hard for me to erase those memories, but i've to, in order to lead a better life. I can't hang on to the past all the time. Anyway, Going to meet my Whit at Town, watch Movie. That's all for now.

To you,
Those memories we've known, all the laughter and fun. I'm starting to miss those days when i'm with you. It's real hard for me to forget you now, but i'll pray that we could start from the scratch again. 'ILoveyou', Darren Pereira. From the bottom of my heart.

No comments: