Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm no longer the sad Star anymore(:

Sigh, I can't make myself believe this happening to me. God, Tell me pls, What did i do that i got this in return?

Thought we were happily together. He told me, he wanna be with me for years. He treated me the best, he's always there for me when i'm down, he always the one and i thought he would be the only one for me, and he's the longest relationship i had. But i was wronged, All wronged.

Why can't he just choose either me or her? He didn't choose and he hurt us both. Don't you think you're cruel? I got into committing suicide ended up in hospital, cried almost every single day, why did you made me suffer so so much? Did i betrayed you or what? I guess not. I loved you so much yet you did this to me and her.

Friends around me told me not to get back to you. But i did because of my stupidity and i loved you so much, i got back with you. From the start, i'm a f-king fool to you. Forgiving you time and time again.

Fcuking lied to me many times that i didn't even know. You're such a big time liar. So many things.

Now i've learnt from my mistakes. I've regretted that what i've done all this wasn't worth it for someone like you who played girls feelings. I won't fall into this bullshit anymore. Even though, i can't put this love for you so easily, but i know, one day it will. Do you know how hurtful this is? I guess you don't even know cause you're cold blooded.

And seriously i Hate guys who times girls feelings on and on again. Fcuk them.

Everything is Over now. It's all over and never will i step into this bullshit again. Even though, it takes time for me to stop loving you. I will. It will take times to heal my broken heart.

Starting a brand new day. Spending times with my friends, Bestie, Derder. Staying happy and i'm not the sad Star anymore.

Thanks guys for comforting me. I really appreciate it. (:

No comments: