Friday, February 09, 2007

3rd February '20o7 , Saturday

Went out with Khor Nee and Whit. Whit was boring, so was I, and we decided to catch a movie at Cineleisure. We watched "White Lady". We saw the poster while walking to the theatre. I was so scare to watch luhs! The movie haven start, my heart was pumping so fast already. When scary part kept covering my ears and eyes! Scary movie! After movie, went to meet Guan Wei, Ze Sheng and Colin. Won't state much already as i've forgotten some part of it. So just upload pictures will do.


7th February '20o7 , Wednesday


Been quite a long time since i blog. Busy this few days, no time to blog. Once after school, i'm so so tired. Very lazy to blog. So, i shall blog today, if not i think my blog will be dead? Hahas.
When i'm on the way to school. Was in the bus with my sis to interchange. Saw a very Cute baby sitting next to us. Is really very adorable. Lols. Took 2 pictures of her/he, i don't know whether he/she is a boy or girl. Hahs.


So adorable! Am i right? :D Was looking at my direction!


Having CRN lesson. And i decided to take a few pictures. Cause i'm bored? My group make the table messy and i took the picture. Hahas. It's kinda lame i know.


Me and Lena!(: Love~

8th February '20o7 , Thursday

After school, had lunch with Wei Xian while waiting for Justin to finish his lesson. Ate some Japanese food from Cafe 1 in school. After then, went with Justin to cut his hair as he drag me along! I wanna go home, but he insisted on me going together. Mean right? Roars! After that, went straight home! I'm so f-king tiredddd!

No comments: