Wednesday, February 28, 2007

MY GOODNESS!



My blog seems to look so damn dead now. My com was down dued to someone who sent that f-king virus to me till my keyboard can't use. Have to reformat com then can.


I got lots and lots of things to post siah! Omg. Hahas. But i forgotten some already.


To that someone, Please kindly don't think too highly of yourself when you're not that perfect either. Just advise to you, cause you'll made people to dislike you more. (:


I can't remember which date was it, so i just blog what i want to write now.


I had dinner at Changi Village with my family before CNY. and i got a BIG blue black on my knee for CNY! >.<>


In my sis's car.

Well, ChineseNewYear to me, i can say is kinda a best part of life. Can collect lots and lots of ang paos! Wearing new clothes! AND lastly SHARKFINS, ABALONE, Good Food! Hahas,.

Haven't upload those pics in com, so when i upload it, i'll post again(:

The third day of NewYear, met NicholasNah, Kavern, Haowen they all with my sis. Went to his house and bai nian. Hahas. And i spotted a very gigantic Angbaos and Orange outside Haowen's condo. LOL. It was so funny but cute. After going haowen's house, we went to eat Billy Bombers. Won't state much, after that went to NicholasNah's house and gamble and i won like $20 for the first time? Cause i don't gamble. Hahas.


I'll post again about ChineseNewYear thingy after i upload all the pictures!

27th February '20o7

Yesterday school started at 10.30am yet i went to school at 1pm. I was feeling so so lazy to go school nowadays. No mood to study.
And TODAY,
I didn't attend school.
Feeeeel like quittingggg school out of a suddenn siah~
I still got lots of things to blog, but i seems to can't think of anything to blog now. Blog again soon.
Tata.
Barney is a dinosaur! LOL.

No comments: