Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yesterday Nicholas came to my block downstairs and meet me. He wanna cut his hair, so he asked me to come along with him. He gave me Ferrero Rocher. Hahas. Out of a sudden, he gave it to me. Anyway, after that we took cab to PlazaSingapore for dinner. Went Pizza Hut. While in the cab, He is making me laugh like hell! Actually, we're heading to Bugis. But we didn't know whether Bugis have PizzaHut anot. And he called his friend, but is neither never picked up his call or hanged up. Hahas! He's getting impatient and he called the Starhub number! Fcuking hell, LMAO. Seriously, laughing nonstop. Was World Laughing day! Hahas. And he even scolded me Crazy when he's the one kept making me laugh luhs! After that, the person told him that Ps got PizzaHut, so we changed not to go Bugis first but Ps for dinner. Reached the Pizza Hut. Order Hawaiian Pizza. After then, he made me laughed again! Lols. He don't eat tomatoes. But the pizza got lots of sliced tomatoes. Haha! And he was like Omg~ HAHA! Again, he made me laugh! He saw a girl ass crack! LOL. He asked me to turn and look over, and i saw. I was over there laughing like hell. Hahahahas. He lost of appetite when he seen it. And he said " Omg, so disgusting. i can't look at that direction and he kept looking straight so he won't see it again! " Hahas. It's really a laughing day siah. After we ate finished, head to Bugis and look for Kavern. Ate Uzumaki ice-cream. The ice-cream was awesome! But i was too full to finish up everything. Hahas. After that, i went off to Yishun already.



Anyway, I really appreciated everything! (:
Today in the morning, Nicholas came my block downstairs and fetched me to school. As he left it with me, and he needed his driving book to learn cause he's having his theory today! Sent me to school and he head to Ubi. After school, met Whit and Nicholas. Had our dinner at Ljs. After eating. Went home already. Was such a tiring day for me! I need a rest! Tomorrow, there's Nafa! And i'm so nervous. Alright, needa do my hmwk!

Now, it's time to upload photos. ;D


I look so Kuku. >.<



Love me for who I am!

No comments: