Thursday, April 12, 2007

Saturday, 7th April '20o7

Went fishing with my Dear and his friends. Lols. It's fun, although i didn't caught anything cause i don't know how to fish. =/ Had nothing much to say. Just see those pictures that i've took. xD


The pathetic fish. Lols.

My Dearest <3
Lols, they're trying to fix the fishing rod.
It's him, my love again. It's kinda dark. (:
Uh, no idea what they're doing. =x
Sunday, 8th April '20o7

My dear and me went to pasa malam. Bought quite alot of food. Example like, Cup corn, Bird nest drink, Burger, Otak, Coconut, and lastly my all time favourite ting ting tang. Packed and ate at his house. After eating, he decided to go his friend's house to exchange comics as he had read all finish. So went to his house together with him. The rabbit was so cute and hyper. Hahas. When sleeping, it doesn't close it's eyes. Adorable~ Like lion like this. =X

Isn't the burger looks delicious? :D

Bought at pasa malam. ^^
The coconut without the water, just the jelly. It's really nice!
*Before*

*After* (:

You & Me. **Love;

The rabbit looks like lion uh? Hahs.

Very Cuteeee~

SLEEPing lion*Rabbit. :X


No comments: