Sunday, June 03, 2007

The day you went away

I'm utterly sad! ):

I know it's too late to apologise to you. It's my wrong. I shouldn't had promised you that i could quit smoking, but yet i can't keep that promise. Times and times again, i broke the promise. And you forgiven me again and again but i took it for granted. Still smoking behind your back. There's a reason behind it, even if i tells you so. You'll say it's excuses and all. But i still wanna say. I know at first, i did told you that i quitted smoking. After while, i picked up smoking again. I've no idea why i would picked up smoking again. It really hard to stop smoking out of a sudden. It takes times. Yes, i do smoke still. But i've cutted down smoking so much and it's really the truth. Even if i say it's the truth, you'll think that i'm lying to you again. Sigh. This time, i guess you'll never ever believe me again.

Now i'm all alone, i don't know what else i can do. All i can do is cry and cry and cry. Listen to those songs which reminds me of him. You won't know what i'm thinking now. ):

If ever you're in my arms again, this time i'll never break your promise again.


How i wish you could call me now
and say you'll forgive me and willing to give me another last chance?
Can't we start all over again?
I'm wishing you would come back to me now.
I wanna cry in your arms.
I need you back here in my life.
Who will dry my tears when I cry?
)':

No comments: