Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just reached home from Chomp Chomp. Dear's parents brought us there to eat before sending me home. Ate quite plenty of food. Like Stingray, Satay, and so on.. The Sugarcane drink glass was huge luh! And there's still leftover like quarter of it. Drank till you dropped. Lol. After eating, sent me home. Uhms, Afterall, i had wonderful time with them(: But, i can't bear to part with my dear. >.<

Nevermind about my face, just see the difference between the glass and me! Thank you.
HEH HEH:D

Didn't had the time to post about Yesterday stuffs, so i shall post it today. Ytd celebrated Dear's birthday at Bei Sheng Lou Restaurant. There were 8 of us. Order alot of dishes luh. Cause that cb pongie very hungry. Haha! No offence uh. =X After eating, went over to 107 to cut cake. After which, still got alot of ppl come along and celebrated for Dear's birthday. Finished cutting and eating the cake, we chilled awhile, chit-chat and went back home. Had lotsa fun!

To my Dearest BF: I hope you'll be happy! '&& I hope you'll love the present i gave you too! :D Love you darn lots, Darling!



*I love him*



^^
Chun fa feeding my love prawnie!



Blowing the candlesss!
Had to use his mouth to take out the candle stick. =/

Hoho, my love cutting his cakie~

I simply love the way he SMILE! :D
Chun fa seems to look like a teacher talking in class while student sit back and listen. LOL!




My Goodness, Tomorrow i'm having Napfa test! Faint~ I'm so so not into it! GRRR~ Anyway, i'm heading to beddddd now. Goodbyeeee~

No comments: