Friday, August 24, 2007

School was okay ytd. Boring as usual. Had POA test. Ohhh Yah!, I was so surprised that i actually knew how to do the test when i had missed so much of the lessons and i didn't even studied at all! Haha. What a smart girl huh? Lol! Shall stop praising myself. If not, i'll fly even higher. Just Kidding! :X
No class for Tomorrow as my Class and other classes are heading to Johor for Excursion! I didn't take part in it. Haha. I'm not interested actually. :/

Monday having BEG which all of us have to wear Formal Office Wear cause it's part of the final examination. & I'm so so into it man! Haha. So excited. :D Oh, and i guess that i only attended this lesson for like less than 5 times? Oh my, it's not good at all.

Listen up, this time i'm gonna head to school everyday from the starting of the next following week! If not, i'll get Debarment from taking Examinations by then. My attendance is like only 67%. Had to hit up to 85% in order not to get Debarment.

That's all for today. I'm down with a fluuuu. >.<
GoodBye :]



Somehow, i feel like going to the beach lately.
Enjoying the cold breeze sitting along the seaside all by myself.

No comments: