Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm kinda lazy when it comes to blogging. But have to, in order that my blog not to get full of spider-webs.

Basically, had been spending times with my Darl when he book-out last Friday. Went out as he doesn't want to stay home all day long. Life's in army is such a misery to him. To see him in this state, my heart shatter into pieces. Sigh. Every week, i'm looking forward on every Friday. At least i could spend times with my Love! It's all worth it. :] Love you, Darling.

Went out with Darl, Darl's Bro, Tata and Wei jie on last Saturday. But i forgotten where we went to! :/ Lol. Been to quite afew places. But I know that we went to Peninsular. And i bought a pair of shoe from Everlast. I like it. :D Uhm, Sunday send Dear back camp and back home. :]

And as for today, went to school. Was late for BEG lesson, couldn't get in to class and I wasn't feeling well too. After that went to find Justin they all chill awhile and cabbed back home. Tomorrow and Thursday having Test and after which Here comes my Holiday!
Good luck for my Test.
I'm done blogging. Gonna rest. Goodbye, Readers. :]

No comments: