Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm so so lazy to update my blog often nowww. Maybe I should hire someone just to update my blog. Evil laughs, Ahaha. Went out with Stella and the rest on MoonCake Festival day, which is just Yesterday? Lol. Played candles and poker card games. Had lotsa funn! How I wish my Darl would be by my side now, Seriously! I miss him so so badly! So many 'How I wish'. )':

Saturday, 22nd September '2007

Went to work at Bukit Panjang Plaza with Huimin. Darl sent me to work. My first day of work at Uzumaki. Such a tiring day. Had to stand for like 7 hours?! Gosh, Hard to turn the ice-cream also man! After work, Darl came to fetch me. Had dinner at Cafe Cartel and headed back to his place . He gave me a surprise when we got back his home. Asked me to find the 2 small gift that he gave me. I managed to find the small one on his shelf. Another one, i took a longer time to find it. He even say I'm stupid. Meanie Darl. :/ Cannot find. Lol. So, he gave me a clue and asked me to find places where cannot be seen in his room. So, my first thought was the cupboard. And I opened it up. My first reaction was 'Whoa'! It was so shocking to see the big Turtle soft toy inside the cupboard. Last time, he bought me a smaller one. And this time he bought another bigger one for me! I was like so happy when i see the big turtle. I hugged Darl and asked him why he bought that for me. He said, "That big turtle is to represent him when he's inside army, so I could hug it whenever I sleep." So sweeet of him! Heh heh. I Love Him so muchhh. (:

Here's the pictures that I'm gonna upload for today. (^.^)v











Alright, That's all for now. I'm heading to bed now. Goodbye and Goodnight! :D

No comments: