Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Whenever i'm at home, i feel so lonely and emo. I didn't know why too. Couldn't help it either not to feel emo. I tend to smile happily when i'm out. Ahhh, Nevermind about it.

Today were as usual, School. After which went straight home after school. Prepared and went out with my family. Sis drove to Compass Point as she wanna get some Laneige stuffs from Metro. But then, there's no Laneige counter. So it was quite a waste of time driving all the way there. But i managed to get myself i nuovi concealer. Oh, and i saw Ervin! Was shocked to see him actually, cause it's been years since i last met him. ;x Well, after which, headed to Ikea. Haha, it was my first time stepping there. The place were Huge i could said. Went to see Furnitures and stuffs. Had some light meal too. The food were cheap! It's nice and kinda filling too. After that, headed back homeee.

Tomorrow there's a test on BEO and here i am still blogging away. It will not be surprise if i flunk my test tmr. Cause i've missed out so many lesson. Gosh, I'm Screwed.
Alright, nothing much to blog about anyway.

Good night, Readers. Sayonara.

Oh well, some pictures to upload. :)

My both wonderful sis.
Kindly ignore this pic, look Pale.

Turtles are cute! :D

My messy hotdog bread. ~.~

Gosh, I miss my boyfriend so so much :'(

No comments: