Monday, October 29, 2007

Ohh well, school was okay today. Just that my foot is hurt. Went school for less than 2 hours? It's like wasting my time to go school just to mark my attendance. Hokie, I admit that my attendance is super poor. Now, I just have to endure with school for only 5 weeks & after which I can say 'Goodbye' to school! Ahhhh, talk about school, my mind is totally blank. Drop that topic.
Actually, i've nothing much to blog about today. So, that's all for now..




Alright, I happen to find this cute little website. You can create your own doll at that website. Just spent some time to kill boredom, & I created this little Star! Sharing this with you guys for your pleasure reading. You can create it at http://www.meez.com/
So cooool, but it looks kinda silly though..

Meez 3D avatar avatars games




I miss you like crazy, every hour of every day.

No comments: