Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mmm, time really flies!

In just a blink of an eye, it's going to be Year 2008! How fast. Firstly, i would like to begin this entry by wishing everyone a Happy New Year and all the best in the future endeavours ahead in advance! In case i couldn't have the time to update my blog.

Well, on the Friday night, met up with Khor nee and Cliques.. Caught a midnight movie I Am Legend. The movie was thrilling and nice. Although, i got shocked most of the time dued to the sound effect. Lol.


Alright, I'm extremely in love with this girl at the bottom peekture. We did alot of catching up while walking back home together. Finally, i could poured out every single stuffs that were struggling in my mind. Thank you for your listening ears, Der! I'm glad to have a good friend like you.

No comments: