Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gawd, Working is super tiring. But colleagues over there were pretty fun-loving. They made me laugh whenever i'm bored.
& finally finally finally, I can get to relax myself for today again!
I feel delighted whenever I'm having my off days. But somehow, some reasons had worsen my day. & i don't wish to state it out. :/
Alright, i shall just elaborate on what i'd been doing for the past few weeks in point form. Kinda lazy to list out in details.

Bought a white jumper from m)phosis.

Pedicure at FarEast with Darl's sis and friends. Went to coffee club at Taka to chill if i'm not wrong. Afterwhich, kbox at Cine.

Had Tomyam Steamboat for dinner at Thai Express with Darl. The tomyam soup is super nice. Maybe it's because we both were so hungry at that time! ;x

Went Amk Hub, Fish&Co for dinner with Darl and his sis.

Ordered Golden Pillow with Darl at his place.

I'm so in love with Tao Suan.

Bought a Guess handbag at PS with Silver last Sunday.

These were all that i can remembered what i'd done for the past few weeks. & for the rest, i had forgotten. Pardon me. ;D

Let's move on with the peektures now!

My Camera Shy Darl!




Lawl, my darl was too hungry & too impatient to wait for his food to arrive.
& looked what he did. Like he's having depression uh? ;X



Curry Chicken Golden Pillow

My twinnie on my left. Acting cute lah! Hah.


In love with Tao Suan! ;D

Okay, i'm done now. Got to go now. Goodbyeee!

No comments: