Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Big Hello to my blog! Hee.
Having off 2 days straight is superb GOOD. ;x
Darl came to fetch me after work & back to Yishun.
Went to had my late dinner at 900+. I was darn hungry man. I'd forgotten to take my pocket money that my mom left on the table. :/
Went Esplanade, Mount Faber Park, Kent Ridge Park, Pandan Reservior & one fishing village located at Jurong area yesterday night. I couldn't remember where that place is cause i'm almost half-dead. Had so much fun & laughters afterall. So was Darl right?! Haha. Gone so many places really fatigues me.
We headed back home at around 5 in the morning. Worned-out totally. >:(

my Dearest!
Lovely-Dovey Bought him a shirt from Armani Exchange for Valentine's Day
This is Love!
Darl knows that I love Famous Amos & Pearl Milk Tea,
So he came all the way from Yis and gave me while i'm working. :D

Monday, 18th February 2008

Had Company Dinner at Esplanade, No SignBoard. There were 12 of us i guess. Think there's still afew pictures with YueTing. Shall take from her some other day soon & post it up here! :D

No comments: