Friday, April 18, 2008

Looking forward on every Friday!

Finally, it's Friday today. ^^
It seems like i'd been waiting for this day to arrive, seriously. Haha.
Do you know why?! Because it's off day! But when it comes to Sunday, my mood will be dampen like $%$#%^@! :(

I'm feeling worn-out ever since i'd started working in a new environment. However, i'm getting used to wake up as early as 6 in the morning for work.

Alright alright, I'll stop whining and back to the main topic..

Work was still average for me today. Mdm's chauffeur is so kind to give away his currypuffs to me for breakfast. :)
How i wish time could pass faster just for me puhlease. I will be very thankful to You, God!
See, i'm so free & bored till i can even update my blog.

That's about all. Gonna have my lunch break now. A kind-soul helped me to buy food! Heh. :X

Last but not least, I miss my darling super much! Gonna see him tonight. Much lYves to my Hubby! :D

No comments: