Thursday, May 29, 2008

Star suck. >:(

I feel so shit, seriously.
I'm feeling saddddddd yet idk what i should do...

I'm trying my very best to keep myself occupied with stuffs to do..
Still failed to do so. :'(

All thanks to the bloody server that was down for almost to a week at my office.
Got bombed by a super huge virus i guess? I've no idea...
Caused me to stare blankly into space like some retard. ~.~
Thank God that i remembered to bring along my storyb this time round. If not, i might turn into some creature anytime.
Just kidding :x

Anyway, had lunch at Sakae with my colleauges today.
John on the house! ;)

Did nothing much today at work...
Finally at about 4pm, the network connected!
*Yay-ness*

Alright, shall let my overdued peektures rolling now.
Not much though..


Some function which i'd forgotten.


John is so extra in the peekture...
All time favourite.




Arghhhh..
I miss him badly.. D':
What should i do!?!?!

No comments: