Friday, July 18, 2008

Insomnia..

I'm seriously inability to obtain sufficient sleep. It's 4.22am yet i'm still here blogging away when i need to wake up at 8am later on. What am i thinking about? You? Why must i feel uncomfortable and sensitive when he don't even bother about me anymore. I feel miserable yet he's always on cloud-nine. You just simply don't understand how I feel because you don't even care at all. Every human do have feelings yet you just stabbed through my heart from the back.
I know that you have fallen for someone else. There's nothing i can do anymore.


I'm sick and tired of everything.
What is going hell on in my life.
I hate Year 2008.
Everything is not going smoothly.
How i wish i could have a time machine back to 2007.
Sigh.

Gonna close down my blog soon..

P.S : You'll always be the one i truly love..

Was it that easy for you to forget about this relationship?
Can't we have another try to hold back this relationship?

No comments: