Thursday, August 28, 2008

我的心事谁能知?

Love cannot be forced. It will only lead to hatred.



Somehow I believe in this.
"What is yours definitely will be yours someday. What is not yours, it will never be no matter how hard you tried."


I feel like writing a whole big chunk of words,
but i don't know what to write ohhhhhhh~

And i know my post is boooringgggg.
Filled with sadness. x_x
Sorry guys.


Anyway, Starrrrr is heading to bed now!
I'm super dupie exhausted.
Eyes shutting soon. ~.~
Had not been sleeping well for the past few days...
{Fuck}=(is the word) the ulcers in my mouth x_x
So soooo so, Good night!



Whenever i think about you, i'll look at our peektures that we took tgt.
I miss you alot oh. Do you know that?
Sigh.. Wondering when will i have the chance to see you again...
I'm feeling terrible manzxzxz.
I cried when i woke up this morning. For no particular reason.
Emotional breakdown? :\

No comments: