Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Yodellay, yodallay, yodallayheehoooo~

Here i am blogging on my pathetic blog..
Heheheheh. I'm Sorry for the lack of updates!
I'm busy working like a cow because finally I felt that "Money Is Important" in this worlddddd..
Why do i feel this way?
Hmm, let me think about it & i'll tell you :X
What-a-nonsense. ~.~

After work, met up with HFH for dinner while waiting for Mr S. Huahua to come..
I'm so tired after work although i finished work at 6pm today.. While on the way back home, Huahua kept making me laugh like zzmadness! Asshole shining b****! D:
Hahahaha~


D:





Although i may appear to be cheerful/lively, but deep down in my heart I am not.
I'm trying not to think about you!!!

P.S : There's nothing I could say to you. Nothing I could ever do to make you see anymore. You'd changed. You'll never be replaced. I'll be waiting...

No comments: