Friday, September 05, 2008

I got to be strong.

To Der,
I hope that after all this incident, there will be no next time alright?
If there's anything bothering you, do share it with me.
I want to be there for you when you need someone to talk to. I want to show you that actually in my heart I do care for you.
If you bottled up your feelings, how am i supposed to know what's gotta wrong with you right?
Anyway, don't feel upset anymore alright? It's over. Let bygones be bygones okay.
I'm Sorry too.
I still loves you, sweetheart (:

Okie dokieeee. ~

Firstly, I'm always lacking of insufficient sleep.
Secondly, i'm always out till late and had to wake up early in the morning for work.
Thirdly, I'm gonna be strong strong strong!
Fourthly, I got the urge to kick someone real hard. Anybody wants to volunteer? :/
Lastly, I got to go! So, goodbyeeee lovelies!

No comments: