Monday, September 15, 2008

A Quick Update ;)

Haa-Lioooo :D

It's been quite sometime since i last updated right right right? :x
Tell you guys something alright... which is there's alot for me to update lahhhh.
But i couldn't draw out time to update man. Gahhhh~
Here's a quick update on what basically i'm doing for the past few days. (:

Saturday, 13th September 2008

It's Yuan hui's birthday after the clock strike 12am.
Went Phuture with Khor nee, Fisherman's Friends&co. :D
Before heading to Phuture, headed to Ziwei's place first.
R-O-C-K-B-A-N-D FTW! :DD "I'm beginning to love it."








That night was awesome can! Hahaha.
Saw lots of familiar faces, but i couldn't recalled what's their name. :/
Something occured i won't state here about what happen while on dancefloor. (:

Sunday, 14th September 2008

A BIG Happy Birthday to the S** K*** Warrior, Yuan Hui! ^^
I hope you're really touched & surprised of what we FF had done! Lol!
Headed to Centralpark to play lantern,candles & firecracker after his cake cutting.







That's all for now.
I'll post those peektures on my sis's rom, when i really have the time! & there's still more & more to uploaddddddd.
Sorry guys, i'll update soon again! D:
I got to go now seriously! I'm running out of time.
I'm heading out.
Buhhhbyeeeeee! (;
Loves ^^

No comments: