Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Met up with fisherman's friends&Co. yesterday night! Been 3 days since i last met them. ;x
I'm like a "princess" yesterday, seriously. Note the inverted commas. Hehe. 9 of them waited for me like almost to an hour? But, i'm truly sorry for letting you guys wait. ;D Forgive me yeah?





Oh my goodness gracious. I can't believed that I actually got the "urge" to Study! You get what i mean the word "S-T-U-D-Y"?! Heard them repeating about School, school & school! All about school and made me got the feeling of schooling again. Zxzxz. Well, but one thing for sure i'm in no condition to study hard. Whenever i got into a school, normally for the first few days, i might get "excited" about school. Aftermath, no longer you would see me in school. This is no joke.
I can study if I want to but once everything has simmered down, maybe I will start concentrating again next year perhaps. ;p


When things doesnt seem to work you get a lil frustrated, but that's life after all i guess..

No comments: