Sunday, November 09, 2008

Being depressed doesn't solve anything.

I feel so exhausted =/
Maybe too much of stress & pressure ate up part of my brain cells. -.-

ANYWAY,
Saturday night, headed to Bugis with fisherman's friends&Co to get my flats.
Seriously, i need to control my finance. :( ,
Totally cannot imagine that I spent $100 over in just one particular night. @@
After all the shopping, went over to Carl's Jr for our late dinner at Ecp.
I swear the burger is fucking big -.-
I can't even finished up everything. What-a-waste =/


Ohhhhhhh ~ Star Star Starrrrrrr :D

LOOK AT IT, HUGE RIGHT?!

IF you make me angry, i'm gonna throw this right at YOUR face!
Hahahahahahaha. Kidding, chill ya! ;x


Last destination was at Aranda. Nigel's friend chalet.
Ended up, seeing some familiar faces which i knew. :)




˜

p/s : Thanks for your surprises. I'm touched, really appreciated it :) & your "24" sms flood really shocked me. Lol. There's no one else did this to me before, quite meaningful eh. Somemore, actually you wanted to save till 1 month and flood me. Power~ Anyway, tyvm ;D

No comments: