Friday, January 23, 2009

Through it all I'll make it through



AHHHHH
No one loves me D:
Lesser & lesser hits now..
Come on, show me more love will ya? (:
I'll love you guys back too!! ^.^

Maybe it's because of seldom update nowadays eh? :o
Hmm.

Anyway..
I'd been rather busy working lately..
Couldn't catch some time to even use the com.
So ya, all i could do is work - sleep - work - sleep.
Feel kinda lifeless right -.- i know it well.


OKOKOK. I'm sibeh tired now.
Gonna stop the typing before i drop dead. HAHA


The MeToYou Bear that Andrew caught at cine and gave me..
Thanks ya (:
JOEY & ANDREW

HAHA, this pose is funny


.

.

.

I LOVEEE DONUTS...
.

.

.

I own this! :D

OHHH YAAAAA.
Cny is around the corner..
Wishing everyone A Happy New Year in advance! :D
*Happy new year, pull your ear :x*

No comments: