Sunday, March 01, 2009

For you, I will





Thank you for being there whenever i needed someone.
Thank you for being my listening ear, your shoulder to lean on.
Though i'm not good at words but i just wanna say Thank you, Bestie!
I'll always be there for you as your bestie, to carry you over the rocky roads and lead you through the tunnels. To share with you the smiles, the tears, every single thing!
Whenever you need me, i'll be there!
Even if i can't make it, i'll try my best to be there!

Bestie, you must be very tired now.
Every night you were there to accompany me at my granny's wake till morning.
I hope you'll take a good rest and drink plenty of water (:






.

.

.


Caught this midnight movie with Bestie.


This movie shows the inner workings of women (and men) all over the board. There will be times when you get angry at the women and men for what they do and how it relates to real life situations. Its worth it to go see it for sure.


No comments: