Monday, April 27, 2009

Halioooooooooo earthlings!
Anyone missed me? Hehe.


Well, i'm back into blogging for today ya. Thanks to that-time-of-the-month which caused me to stone in my teddy-chair, so i decided to update alittle..
I seriously hate periods. Irritate the fuck outta me.


.

.

.





Thanks for the necklace and melody key-chain, Yikuang,
I'm really shocked and couldn't believed that the necklace was for me, seriously.



You know why am I astonished?!

Alright shall elaborate more.

Actually i never expected him to buy anything for me while he's at Genting..
He mentioned that he only got me a melody key-chain while we were chatting in msn..
After which he sent me the necklace photo asking me whether is this nice?

(This is the photo he sent me)



He claimed that this was what his friend gonna gave to his girlf.
Go on, he asked which will I preferred?
I said Melody key-chain la, i'm a melody-lover what :x
Plus I seldom wear necklace, so ya.

Lastly, he gave me this and i was in total *Speechless*
Kept asking, is this really for me or not blah blah blah.....
*He told me must wear often, Lol.*

Thanks for the wonderful nights we spent together, :)
I'm satisfied with what I have.
As long as his heart is with me, everything is all worth it.


No comments: