Friday, May 08, 2009

I need happy pills.

Star needs a job badly.
Any kind soul willing to offer me a job if there is any?
*Puhlease leave comment at my tagboard* , Thanks a million!
I don't wanna rot my life away, meaninglessly.


I need to switch back my sleeping time.
Waking up in the middle of the night isn't right for humans. Ahh haaaaa.
Was supposed to meet up with Ahhua and cliques but ended up, i stayed home.
Thanks to brandon for bombing my handp. Jitao more than 20 missed calls when i'm awake. Lol.
Power pac~



Auditon is such a mongxiong.
Thanks for that mass dc & having server maintenance now that i got no choice but to play dota to kill time. I just need fxcking 4% more to Level 43. Nuuuu.
Darn, i got to go now.
They waiting for me, dota. :)


I need happy pills.
Sayonara.

No comments: