Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I wish to fly away from here

I've been getting a lot of mood swings lately. I can't be entirely sure what's causing it. The change in my sleep schedule that leaves me often tired and zombified in the day. It's just my emotional neediness acting up again.

This is the only platform whereby i could rant whatever that i want. Tho now the loneliness masks my cries in this dark place.
I'd be lying if I said I am okay now. I just feel that my heart feels as though it weighs a ton.
I'm just so freaking depressed.




Before I leave...


I guess I won't be blogging for some time.
Lovely readers of mine, do keep my tagboard alive and kicking eh. I'll be upset if i don't see hits & tags! >:(
Hopefully, till then i'm back there's no more emo post.
It will all get better in time.




P.S : I'm Sorry. You may think that i'm heartless or call whatever names that suits me now. Have you ever tried putting yourself in my shoe? What it's like, to be me?

No comments: