Saturday, October 10, 2009

I know I have not been updating recently, been real busy like a bee.
Ever since started working in this environment, there's alot of stuffs I need to catch up with and at the same time need to learn in a fast pace.. Sigh.
So..Star.C, puhlease buck up! Stop being a blur-sotong I tell you.
Upcoming months will be hectic, you got to endure with it. Buck uppp!


I'm recovering soon!
Fell sick past 2 days ago, down with serious throat infection, fever & migraine.
Right now I'm still having that kind of feeling like imma floating in the air, I guess becos I'm weak so yeah. I seriously don't like it, the feeling.


Anyway, I know that i'd neglected this blog of mine. That's not a good thing seeing lesser & lesser hits :( Somehow I feel there's no one reading my blog now..

Still, I just wanna say..
Haha, goodnights my dear readers out there!

Will blog soon, xoxo.

No comments: