Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sick.

SICK SICK SICK.
Having flu and sore throat now. Guess is because of my bf. Passed to me his sickness. Argh! Hate being sick. Damn miserable. hmms, Neverminds. Today, Going to Esplanade Again. I must watch the Fireworks today! Missed it on Thursday. )): Lols. Yesterday went to eat Swensens. Ate Ice-cream. Can't eat much cause ate lunch already. So full. After awhile, Wei xian came and look for me. I asked him to help me finish up my Ice Cream cause it's kinda alot lah! Ask him eat, keep pai seh say he full already. Don't want eat. After we out of Swensen and started to complaint Hungry Hungry. Faster go Long John! Lols. ROARS. After awhile, My dear came to meet me and Wei xian. He looked damn tired due to Soccer Training. Idiot him. Lols. Went safra play Dota. So funny can. Kept making me laugh. Lols. That's all for Today. Will blog again. ((:
I Love You, Darren* Don't doubt my Love for you.



-Angel Hazel-

No comments: