Friday, August 11, 2006

You Pick Me When I Was Down.

r -Mr Victim ; Miss Murder-r
<3*sweetcouple*<3
r-Tired;Drop Dead- r
r*My Heart Beats For You.r

Got home after school. It was a tiring day.
I just can't figure it out, what has happen to our relationship? Does he still Loves me? Find him weird somehow. Got the kind of feeling too. Hope he didn't lie or hurt me.
Not sleeping well this past 2 days. Didn't get enough sleep. Staying out for 2 nights. ROARS! Din't get to see Fireworks sia! Reach Esplanade too late i guess? Tomorrow will be going again. Don't wanna miss it.There were Darren, Justin, Wei Xian, Khor Nee and Yvonne. We sitting near spotlight. Saw Whitney. She so action lah! lols. Then i went up to her. Saying hi and chat with her awhile. After that we took Mrt heading to Esplanade already. Stood outside Esplanade for don't know what reason also. And i'm having moodswing. No mood to talk. I think i'm just jealous about something or ? i don't know what happen to me also. Just got no mood to talk. Nevermind about it. After eating Long John Silver, we headed down to Katong. Played Pool and Dota. I was damn tired and i can fall asleep anytime on the roadside. So tired lah! They play till 9+ am in the morning! Oh gosh, Drop dead! After that, Wei xian's father came and fetched us home. Uhms, I'm going to rest now. Take Cares Friends. ((:

No comments: