Saturday, October 07, 2006

Come Back To Me Please! Will You! Without You, Things has changed, Don't feel like doing anything. Locked myself in the room for whole day. Didn't eat for today. No appetite.
How i wish you would talk to me. How i wish you would patch with me, ask me out now. I'll be the happiest girl ever. But, this are all my wishful thinking. It won't happen again, I know. I Just want you to be mine again. I regretted. Out of my anger and sadness, i just broke off with him. I cried so badly, at one of the block opposite my school. 7 floor. If i could just jump down of the building, i wish i could die then. But, i don't want to, cause i wanna be with him still. But now, things has changed. He won't msg me again, now was all i msg him. He won't replied. I was so sad. Worned Out. I need him badly. If he know how i feel.

Totally Worned Out.
Death Upon Me.
Slashing Wrist all the time.
Wish i could just Die now!

No comments: