Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Having Maths Paper 1 today. It was like So hard to do. Gonna fail my N level! Doing halfway don't feel like doing it. Daydreaming. Staring into blank space. After exams, went with My dear, Hafidah they all buy ciggs. Went to eat too as i was kinda Hungry. After eating, Went to meet Whitney and the rest. They were sitting under the block next to our school playing True Or Dare. Lols. After met them, asked me to play. So joined them play awhile. Was like so Funny lahs. Keep kena Yvonne. I kena one time, chosen True. And they asked, the furthest my bf and i do was what! Wth lahs. Lols. I shouldn't say the answer over here. Lols. Played till around 30 mins Then we went Icon Minimart to buy things to eat. Mei Hong bought Candles, so we played with Candles. It was fun. Think almost 1 year we Sisters din't gather together and had fun. But left Hafidah wasn't with us. After that, i went to meet my baby! I miss him so much now. Around 4+, went home. Now i'm at home. Blogging, Chatting with Friends. So bored at home. Nothing to do. Sigh. Guess i've nothing much to say. Shall blog till here. Will blog again.

I'm Missing You Badly, Darling-


Meet The School Girls!

Whit ; Star * Bestie<3

No comments: