Friday, December 15, 2006

Staying home for the whole day. Stone-ing at home.
Sigh, ytd was a tearing day for me. Cry for whole night. Eyes are swollen like a fish.
I'm really Sorry for those harsh words i said to you. Because i was angry, i said those things. Now i'm all alone. He need times to cool down. This time, i really made him real pissed off. I didn't mean to do that. I hope he's feelings won't fade for me. I miss him so so much. I guess i've fallen real deeply in this relationship. I don't wanna this to end. I know i should have gone home when you asked me to. But i didn't, cause i wanna talk things out with you. I feel that you're really avoiding me. I really don't know what else to do. All i can do now is saying Sorry to you. Will you give me one more chance? I'm really really very Sorry. I need you in my life):

If ever you're in my arms again, this time i'll love you much better.

No comments: