Monday, December 11, 2006

Uhms, been quite a long time since i blog. Guess my blog has dead. No time to blog either. Always been out till damn late. Ton over night. Ytd, went to chill and drink only. I was kinda drunk lah i guess. After that, went to my bf's house and stay. Around night time, Athalie and Deqing came to his house and find him. After awhile, slack at his house downstairs and i took cab back home with Athalie. Came home, bathe and everything, use com played Audition. Help justin to edit his damn photos. So troublesome and choosy. Damn him. Nevermind about him. Anyway, Been quite a boring day today. So came to blog a little. After this going to sleep. Nothing much to blog already. So, tatas everyone(:

Darn it, i can't upload photos in here. No idea how to upload photos now.

I miss my baby.
Love him to bits(:

No comments: