Saturday, January 27, 2007

26th January '20o7
Went dinner at Crystal Jade with my Family and Khor Nee. Lols. She was bored at home, so i asked her out together and eat with my family. Had quite a fun time together though she's kinda shy to eat! Hahas. But nevermind. After eating, went to walk walk, didn't much things. Only a packet of my fav. sweet. Lols. Anyway, got nothing much to blog about ytd. Just had dinner. Boring day.
Don't have the mood to study sial. When no school, i'm like so scared that i can't get in to Ite like this. Now got school, no mood to study at all. No idea why too. =/
Anyway, Let pictures do the talking as i don't have much things to say. :)
KhorNee's and mine Dessert. =XHohos~ Delicious. :D

My Pretty Eldest Sis, Whom Pampers Me alot! Love*

"My Favourite Sweet"

Me and KhorNee ' Dar;Der<3

Feed my Lovely Woman! :D Must be honoured alright! Love her(:

CamWhore-

Non-Edited Pic~

One Last Romance

No comments: