Saturday, March 10, 2007

Been staying at home for the entire day! I'm going bonker. Boredom is killing me. >.<
Any kind soul wanna ask me out? xD

8th March '20o7

Had MDP lesson, doing photoshop. We had to edit the Baby photo. The baby's photo was so adorable! Ang moh baby. Hahas. I'll stop here. I've nothing much to write about. (:

This is how i edited the baby.



Adorable uh!? :D

9th March '20o7


Yesterday went to eat Steamboat with my Dad, and my Sisters. Steamboat was awesome! ^^ I ate quite alot. Hahas. Maybe because i'm too hungry. After eating, went to dad's house to sit awhile. After that, my sis drove me to Tampines Mall to meet KhorNee, Yvonne and ZhiQiang.
We went over to near Yvonne's place the coffee shop. We had so much talking! They kept making me laugh. Had a fun day with them. After talking, Khor Nee and I walked home, *Romantic*. But someone is extra which is ZhiQiang. LOL. He tagged along with us, till KhorNee and me walked separate ways and ZhiQiang followed KhorNee. Hahs.


That's all for today. Good Nights, Peeps! (:

No comments: