Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today, went school as usual.

I had lotsa fun with my classmates. When PIE lesson, i was sitting with XinSheng and XingYao. While doing the work, I heard XinSheng saying "Why he felt that he was shaking?" Lols! And i kept laughing non-stop. I've no idea why i kept laughing. Soon after, it was Break time! Went for lunch my classmates. As usual, After eat, we'll go and have a fag. After then, Had OFC lesson. I hate that lesson the most! And i have to memorise my script as i'm gonna have it on Thursday as a Retest. Forget it!. While i'm highlighting those information that teacher gave in the book. I suddenly felt as if i'm shaking. And i'm was like ....? Friends beside me felt it too. And my teacher called my name, asking me what happen? Then i said nothing. All my classmates says they could felt it too. Because teacher said "Those who could felt it, raise up your hand." Almost half of the class raised their hands up. LOL. And she said cause there's an earthquake in Indonesia. So Singapore will get affected too. And XinSheng turned back and said to me, There!, got earthquake lehs, not i'm shaking. I laughed too*. Well, she continued her lesson back. Today the period was like so damn long. Till 6 lahs. Can faint~ Lucky teacher let us out early! Lols. After the lesson finish. My classmates and I were like crazy! Hahas! Very funny. Kept laughing all the way, even in the bus. But after i've alighted at the interchange, i went home.

I LOVE CLASS OA! <3



Saturday, 3rd March '20o7

It was my Dad's birthday.
Celebrated with my dad and Sis*Silver only. Older sis wasn't free so only Silver and me. We hurried bought a cake and went straight to his house. The bus trip to his house was like 1 hour plus. And my backside was like so numb luhs. Getting kinda boring, So Silver and I intend to take lots of pictures. Hahas. Once we reached, i was so happy to see my dad. He lives alone. Sigh~ I wished him Happy Birthday. And prepared the cake and stuff. Took photos of him. He didn't smiled at the camera): He said natural nicer. So okay lohs. He didn't smile at all from the time we came into his house. I asked my dad. "Papa, are you happy?" He answered Happy. Very happy. From his tone of voice, i know he wasn't. I know he was just trying to say he is happy to cover it from me. But i know he is not feeling happy. In order not to let us worry about him, he always say he is fine, he's okay. I'm worried about him everyday. Call him almost everyday to check whether is he fine. I don't want anything to happen to him as he dotes me alot and the most. I almost cried infront of him when i asked him whether is he happy. I holded back my tears cause I don't wanna let him see me cry. After i left his house. Says Goodbye to him, telling him i'll come and visit him again. And I can't hold back my tears any longer and i cried! Hais, really sad to see my dad like this. I want to see him Smiling! But i wished he is happy that we celebrated his birthday. I love you, daddy!<3

The Silly sister of mine(:


Will upload all the pics that i took soon(:

No comments: