Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm back into blogging.
The whole week, didn't had the time to blog because i'm down with a dreadful fever, bad sore throat and coughing continuously. Actually, Went out on Thursday, meet Yikuang. On the way meeting him, i'm already feeling unwell. Meet his friends, tata they all. Started having a headache. Went to his house and rest. I thought i'll be alright at first, but i've no strength. He touched my forehead and neck and said, very hot. So grab a towel and put on my forehead. I really feel very miserable at that point of time. Next day, He and his father bring me to see a doctor. Entire 4 days, i've been sleeping at his room. I'm so totally tired to get up and eat those medicine. So bitter and i can't swallow tablets. Now, i just wish i could recover as soon as possible. I don't want to be sick.


Gonna rest now. (:

No comments: