Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today, don't feel like going to school. I'm sick. Went school around 11+am. Met Fizah, Fadhzilah, Lela they all. I was feeling so restless and weak. Fizah touched my forehead, and say i'm having a fever. Sore throat, flu. My goodness. T.T

Had MDP test today, the test was alright. Managed to do quite well i guess?
BUT, the only thing that irritates me was my classmate on my right! She fcuking pissed me off. Seriously! This is a TEST and there she goes asking me how to do and stuff luh! After i'm finished with my test, She asked me, " you finish already uh, wait for me " . !!! , she said this made me more angry luh! Not only i get irritated by her, even the one sit right next to her also.
Sorry Fadhzilah, i pushed the door so hard till i hit until your leg. I was so so angry. Left the room and kept swearing non-stop till the lift. Talked about it now, my blood pressure is rising. Gosh~

After test, went to windy place and chill again. After awhile went back home and rest.
Nothing much to blog already.

// Good Night peeps(:

Me and Fizah*
Me and Lala*
Ping and Me*

No comments: